ICCO is an interchurch organization for international development cooperation. It works towards a world with fair and sustainable economic opportunities for people living in poverty. From its head office in Utrecht and eight regional offices around the world, ICCO is active with its local and other partners in 44 countries in Latin America, Africa and Asia, including India.
Summary of the project
Componence migrated ICCO’s intranet and extranet platform from Liferay Portal 6.0.6 CE to Liferay Portal 6.1.3 EE. The upgrade required a minimum of downtime and opened the way for further optimization of the portal. Componence implemented this project in the context of CSR and the development took place in the Componence branch in Jaipur, India, at ICCO’s request.
- Upgraded platform including existing customization
- New functionalities for internal and external users
- Effectiveness increased using Liferay Sync
- Improved global cooperation and knowledge sharing
- Reliable management situation
- Solid basis for future solutions