Webinar! Read Mobile First with Liferay Screens - part 4
On 4 April, from 16.00 to 17.00 CET, senior Liferay portal solution consultant Maarten van Heiningen and lead mobile software engineer José Manuel Navarro will give a webinar on the native mobile app development tool Liferay Screens. 'Mobile Strategy: Optimizing for the Connected Customer' is a must-see for anyone who is interested in a mobile app in combination with Liferay. In anticipation of the webinar, part 4 of our blog series Mobile First with Liferay Screens appears today.
Uniform customer journey with DXP
Many organizations wish to offer their customers or personnel a consistent digital world that also extends to their smartphone and tablet. Liferay DXP was developed in order to create this uniform customer journey. With Liferay Screens, we can directly access the standard Liferay features from within a native app. This means the content and functionality for all devices is provided by the same platform. The great strength of this tool is supplied by the screenlets, reusable components comparable with plug-ins.
Webinar and Componence app demo
What are the advantages of a native mobile app based on Liferay Screens? What possibilities are offered by the screenlets that have already been developed by Componence and Liferay? And what does the future look like for our mobile apps? Maarten van Heiningen will tell you on 4 April, and will show you a demo of the Componence app. José Manuel Navarro from Liferay will focus in more detail on the technical aspects of Liferay Screens.
Find out more
Read our complete blog on Liferay.com and register for the webinar 'Mobile Strategy: Optimizing for the Connected Customer' on 4 April, 16.00 – 17.00 CET. For more information, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +31(0)20 44 99 560.
- Componence main sponsor of DevCon 2017 Amsterdam
- Componence has been Liferay Platinum Partner for 5 years
- Webinar! Read Mobile First with Liferay Screens - part 4
- Release of Valamis Learning Experience Platform 3.2 EE
- Valamis receives Brandon Hall Group Technology Award
- Now available: Mobile First with Liferay Screens – part 3
- Read now: Mobile First with Liferay Screens – part 2
- Mobile First with Liferay Screens – part 1
- Componence launches native mobile app with Liferay Screens
- Release of Valamis 3.0 EE
- Valamis supplier Arcusys recognized as Representative Vendor by Gartner
- Liferay site for 1nP launched
- Looking back on a successful Liferay & Valamis DSF
- Successful rollout of Liferay social intranet MyAHK
- Liferay registration site for PsyQ Nijmegen live
- Liferay & Valamis Digital Solutions Forum 17 March
- New Liferay site for healthcare provider PsyQ goes live
- Migration of 15 Liferay sites from 6.1 to 6.2 by Componence
- Liferay leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for the 6th time
- Back to school with Valamis 2.4