The work of the Finnish open source specialist Arcusys has been awarded the Brandon Hall Group Silver Excellence in Technology Award in the category Best Advance in Unique Learning Technology. Arcusys is the developer and vendor of the Valamis - Learning Experience Platform, which is integrated in Liferay.
Excellence in Technology Award
The highly-valued Excellence in Technology Awards are intended for technological solutions that enable organizations to improve and transform. Brandon Hall Group evaluates all nominated products on the basis of the following questions:
- In what respect does the product show revolutionary innovation?
- In what respect is the product unique compared with competing products?
- Does the product offer a solution for a particular problem; does it satisfy a specific need?
- What measurable results can customers expect from the product?
Brandon Hall Group is a leading research bureau in the field of business performance improvement. The organization has more than 20 years of experience and works for more than 10,000 customers all over the world.
Valamis – Learning Experience Platform
Valamis is a social learning management system (LMS) with which organizations can directly measure the impact of learning and development on the operating results. This makes it possible to transform the digitization of the learning process into a competitive advantage. With a personalized learning experience and numerous options for carrying out analyses, Valamis can meet the learning needs of every organization. This flexible and cost-efficient solution can be adapted quickly and easily to changing requirements and wishes.
In 2013, Valamis eLearning for Liferay was voted the best commercial app in the Liferay Marketplace.
Valamis supplier Arcusys is a forerunner in the digitization of learning. From its head office in Joensuu (Finland) and a total of five branches in Finland, the US and Russia, the company serves major organizations in both the public and the private sector. Research and advisory company Gartner included Arcusys as Representative Vendor in the Market Guide for Corporate Learning Suites 2016.
Componence is an Arcusys business partner. We offer enterprise support and first-line support in the Benelux. In close cooperation with Arcusys, we developed a Liferay Social Office intranet with integrated Valamis eLearning environment for Hivos.
Find out more
- Release of Valamis Learning Experience Platform 3.2 EE
- Valamis receives Brandon Hall Group Technology Award
- Now available: Mobile First with Liferay Screens – part 3
- Read now: Mobile First with Liferay Screens – part 2
- Mobile First with Liferay Screens – part 1
- Componence launches native mobile app with Liferay Screens
- Release of Valamis 3.0 EE
- Valamis supplier Arcusys recognized as Representative Vendor by Gartner
- Liferay site for 1nP launched
- Looking back on a successful Liferay & Valamis DSF
- Successful rollout of Liferay social intranet MyAHK
- Liferay registration site for PsyQ Nijmegen live
- Liferay & Valamis Digital Solutions Forum 17 March
- New Liferay site for healthcare provider PsyQ goes live
- Migration of 15 Liferay sites from 6.1 to 6.2 by Componence
- Liferay leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for the 6th time
- Back to school with Valamis 2.4
- Maarten van Heiningen and Liferay: 10 years together
- New Liferay site launched for Resato
- Intrexx can improve SharePoint