Smart forms for Parnassia Groep
Healthcare provider Parnassia Groep makes use of smart forms based on Liferay. Information entered by users can now be collected and processed more efficiently by the organization. Componence implemented the solution and will provide first-line support.
With the new application, the Parnassia Groep administrators can configure the forms with an intelligent workflow. This results in advanced possibilities for collecting and processing information, even when this comes from anonymous users. The application includes a configurable form editor and workflow editor. It is also possible to include an attachment in the reply email.
Componence enhanced the standard Liferay solution for smart forms and also supplied the Dutch translation. As Liferay Platinum Partner, Componence also provides the first-line support.
Specialist in mental health
The Parnassia Groep is one of the largest providers of mental healthcare in the Netherlands. The organization has seven target group sites and an enterprise portal based on Liferay Portal. With a combination of eHealth and face-to-face treatment, the Parnassia Groep aims to provide the best possible affordable care.
Find out more
- Componence main sponsor of DevCon 2017 Amsterdam
- Componence has been Liferay Platinum Partner for 5 years
- Webinar! Read Mobile First with Liferay Screens - part 4
- Release of Valamis Learning Experience Platform 3.2 EE
- Valamis receives Brandon Hall Group Technology Award
- Now available: Mobile First with Liferay Screens – part 3
- Read now: Mobile First with Liferay Screens – part 2
- Mobile First with Liferay Screens – part 1
- Componence launches native mobile app with Liferay Screens
- Release of Valamis 3.0 EE
- Valamis supplier Arcusys recognized as Representative Vendor by Gartner
- Liferay site for 1nP launched
- Looking back on a successful Liferay & Valamis DSF
- Successful rollout of Liferay social intranet MyAHK
- Liferay registration site for PsyQ Nijmegen live
- Liferay & Valamis Digital Solutions Forum 17 March
- New Liferay site for healthcare provider PsyQ goes live
- Migration of 15 Liferay sites from 6.1 to 6.2 by Componence
- Liferay leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for the 6th time
- Back to school with Valamis 2.4