Intrexx can improve SharePoint
Intrexx supplier United Planet aims to improve SharePoint. Integration with Intrexx portal software can eliminate the typical inconveniences of Microsoft’s frequently used collaboration platform. The goal is to make SharePoint not just more dynamic, but also more user-friendly and cheaper to maintain.
SharePoint: powerful and complex
SharePoint is a powerful and versatile solution for intranet, collaboration and content management. Many organizations benefit from this, but a disadvantage is that modifications to this complex system almost always need to be carried out by experts. This can easily turn out very expensive. And the more modifications are made, the more complicated – and so even more expensive – it becomes to update the solution.
Intrexx: flexible and cost-efficient
United Planet aims to combine the strengths of SharePoint - in the field of ECM, for example – with the flexibility of Intrexx. Linking with Intrexx workflows and applications results in a dynamic platform, which can be adapted easily and cost-effectively to the specific wishes and requirements of users. The possibilities for data integration will also increase. By keeping close to the standard configuration of SharePoint, the cost of maintenance and updates for this system will be reduced considerably.
Find out more
Componence is happy to help customers with the implementation of an Intrexx portal or the development of an Intrexx mobile application. Please contact Componence via email@example.com or +31(0)20 44 99 560. For information about Intrexx and SharePoint, see www.unitedplanet.com/en/intrexx-sharepoint.
- Componence main sponsor of DevCon 2017 Amsterdam
- Componence has been Liferay Platinum Partner for 5 years
- Webinar! Read Mobile First with Liferay Screens - part 4
- Release of Valamis Learning Experience Platform 3.2 EE
- Valamis receives Brandon Hall Group Technology Award
- Now available: Mobile First with Liferay Screens – part 3
- Read now: Mobile First with Liferay Screens – part 2
- Mobile First with Liferay Screens – part 1
- Componence launches native mobile app with Liferay Screens
- Release of Valamis 3.0 EE
- Valamis supplier Arcusys recognized as Representative Vendor by Gartner
- Liferay site for 1nP launched
- Looking back on a successful Liferay & Valamis DSF
- Successful rollout of Liferay social intranet MyAHK
- Liferay registration site for PsyQ Nijmegen live
- Liferay & Valamis Digital Solutions Forum 17 March
- New Liferay site for healthcare provider PsyQ goes live
- Migration of 15 Liferay sites from 6.1 to 6.2 by Componence
- Liferay leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for the 6th time
- Back to school with Valamis 2.4